The following is the Comms News code for the publication of news and press releases.
1. The portal has a straightforward approach to carrying news. It will only carry news shared with it either in the form of a media release or a written note.
2. The news will ideally be in one of the three categories –
a) Top leader change (head of communication in an in-house department or CEO of a consultancy) that is relevant to India.
b) An account win for a PR firm (sent from the official email ID of either the client or the PR firm that has won it).
c) Research and studies relevant to communication professionals conducted by a PR firm or a research company that has an India element to it.
d) Other news that the editorial team may deem fit for the readers may be carried.
3. No fee is involved for carrying any news. Advertisers or partners may send news in written form and it will be treated in the same manner as news from non-partners.
4. The editorial leadership and the business leadership at Comms News are separate.
5. Ideally news that is shared between Monday to Friday from 10 am to 4 pm will be carried on the same day.
6. We may carry top leader change news solely on Twitter if we have received confirmation of that news from the relevant parties in writing (this will be done in the absence of a media release).
7. We may carry already published news from our news partners from time to time with due credit. Currently, PRovoke Media is our only news partner.