Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry’s Public Relations and Digital Marketing Council, today announced the names of the council members for 2024, along with a leadership change.
The Council will be led by Ritu Bararia, National President, WICCI PR and Digital Marketing Council. She will be supported by Megha Shrimali, the National Vice President, WICCI PR and Digital Marketing Council.
Bararia said, “The power of women in the business of communications is undeniable, and I am excited to welcome the dynamic women professionals who have joined us this year as we work towards the unified vision of inspiring and equipping our counterparts across all levels and disciplines of communications. The erstwhile Council members have done some great work and I want to thank them for their meaningful contribution. As we embark on this transformative journey together, the focus this year will be to build a stronger, more inclusive future and to address the issues faced by women in our industry.”
Megha Shrimali, National Vice President, WICCI PR and Digital Marketing Council, “The Council, now in its fourth year, has gained significant influence, steadily building its presence to drive positive change for the profession. The Council continues to welcome new voices and perspectives alongside established expertise. This year, their collective focus will shift towards action-oriented discussions on critical industry issues.”
The full list of Council Members in 2024 in alphabetical order:
- Geetika Bangia – Head – Corporate Communications, Stryker India
- Megha Shrimali – AVP, Social Media & Content, Pixelated Egg Digital Ventures
- Niddhi Singh, Deputy Manager, Media and Corporate Communications, Mobius Foundation
- Pratishtha Kaura – Associate Vice President, Edelman
- Preeti Juneja – Founder, Dream Web India
- Priyam Bortamuli – Consultant – Brand Communication
- Ritu Bararia – National President, WICCI PR and Digital Marketing Council, Senior Director, SCoRe and Executive Director, Communicators Guild India (CGI)
- Shaili Arjani, Senior PR Manager, Platinum Guild International